Contact and Job Opportunities
For all enquiries please use the contact form below and the relevant member of our secretariat will respond to you as soon as possible.
We are looking for an administrative assistant to join a dynamic, international team.
Based in Paris, Business at OECD is the oﬃcially recognized business voice to the OECD, conveying business perspectives and expertise to policymakers on a broad range of global economic governance and policy issues. Our members are the leading business and employers’ organizations in OECD countries. We also include business organizations in selected non-OECD member countries, as well as international sectoral business organizations.
Administrative assistance and front oﬃce management
- Answer regular enquiries (phone, e-mail, in person, virtual) in English and French;
- Welcome visitors, e-visitors, and high-level representatives for in-person and virtual meetings;
- Support general office management and organization.
Policy group assistance
- Support the diary management and scheduling of meetings for selected Policy Directors and Managers;
- Organize face-to-face, virtual and hybrid format meetings and related events, for our policy groups, and provide logistics support for meetings and events, working closely with Policy Directors and Managers;
- Register participants for Business at OECD and OECD sessions, including liaison with OECD counterparts;
- Provide logistical and administrative support to our members relevant to their engagement in our policy groups;
- Update the Business at OECD database with business delegates’ information;
- Coordinate registration and necessary reservations for face-to-face events and virtual events;
- Update the relevant policy group sections of the Business at OECD website in conjunction with the Policy and communications teams.
High-level meetings support
- Support preparations for our high-level international meetings and related contracts
- Coordinate with the Assistants team, providing support and vacation replacement when necessary;
- Other related tasks as required.
We are looking for a candidate who
- Is highly motivated to excel in an administrative capacity in a dynamic international environment;
- Demonstrates achievement focus, flexibility and diplomatic sensitivity;
- Can manage multiple task requests and related prioritization;
- Is at ease working in a dynamic international and multicultural environment;
- Possesses good foundation and interest to learn and apply digital skills in everyday work;
- Has excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Previous experience in an international, multicultural environment and additional languages would be a plus.
- Applicants should send a CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com as soon as possible by 28 February, 2023.
- Please indicate your motivation for the role and related professional experiences.
Based in Paris, Business at OECD (BIAC) is the officially recognised business voice to the OECD conveying business perspectives and expertise to policymakers on a broad range of global economic governance and policy issues. Our members are the leading business and employers organisations in OECD countries. We also include business organisations in selected non-OECD member countries, as well as international sectoral business organisations.
Business at OECD is looking for an administrative intern who will carry out a wide range of logistical, administrative, Information Technology Systems (IT) including communications support. Assisting Policy Managers and Directors in the administration of their policy work, he/she will report to the Business at OECD’s Senior Director overseeing administrative staff.
• Work closely with our policy team to provide administrative and policy support for selected Business at OECD (BIAC) policy groups
• Assist preparation of documentation and background papers for Business at OECD and OECD meetings
• Manage committee documentation on the Business at OECD website
• Assist in coordinating regular contacts with and meetings of our Business at OECD membership and with OECD counterparts
• Support updates to the Business at OECD database for Committees and Member organisations
• As part of the administrative team, he/she will support the office management and other administrative tasks as needed.
Where and when?
Up to six months appointment.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible by 28 February, 2023.